About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Monday, February 2, 2015

Late New Year Wish

It's already the second month of 2015,  but still.. I want to wish all of my family and friends, Happy New Year & a Happy Chinese New Year to my Chinese friends.. May each day of the New Year bring happiness, good cheer && sweet surprises…2014 really gave scars to me.. the year filled with hatred.. Sometimes, I felt that the world drowned me too far till I can't even handle the small problem of mine. So,  I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. && to my sweetheart, lets continue laugh in the mean of sorrowful. Let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow deeper.. Inshaa Allah.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment