About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Monday, August 4, 2014

wordless monday





Behind these eyes there is a girl trapped within her pain – a girl feeling all the emotions of anger and sadness. She’s fighting for a way out.


One by one, drops fell from her eyes like they were on an assembly line - gather, fall, slide...gather, fall, slide...each one commemorating something she had lost. Hope. Faith. Confidence. Pride. Security. Trust. Independence. Joy. Beauty. Freedom. Innocence


I stare at my reflection in the mirror:"Why am I doing this to myself?". Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf. No, no, no, no, no...


Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising.  I just try to be true to who am I!



No comments:

Post a Comment