About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thanks love


U know, there were too many things happened into my life for these whole year. Suka && duka. I felt it. Everyone do feel it. What makes me different with the people outside is.."courage". Sometimes, I feel lost. Lost to the word that I have spoken.

BUT.

I am wearing the smile that he gave to me. Everyday. Even the reality is hard, he tell me to not loose hope. And he makes me believe, there is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.

We look into each other's eyes as we shake. His are still full of death and horror, but in them I see my face reflected, and inside my tiny eyes inside his, I think I see some hope.
Even the world against us, still.  I will take you and I will love you, again. 

Thanks love. Thanks for your warmness. Thanks for your kindness. Thanks for lots of love that u showered to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment