About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 is ohsemmm...




I really want this.. Oh mamii, please buy me this little cute toy.. Promise u. I wont ask for more. pinky promise.. hee...Ohh my..aku sanggup lapar asal dapat mainan baru nih..gila, punya awesome.. Tinggalkan X-peria Z. HAHAHA...

RM 2K.. Mana mau dapat duit? kerja pun belum.. Urm, telan air liur laa jawabnyaa.. Oh please! I need a part time job.. someone, somewhere.please give me a job. need to find money to fulfilled my needs. NEEDS? HAHA.. keperluan laa sangat. orang dulu2, xpakai handphone, hidup jg pun.. Huhu, nafsu serakah sungguh :(






No comments:

Post a Comment