About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Family to be.. In Shaa Allah..

Let the picture describe how happy I was.. Yes...I fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes cried for it.. Alhamdulillah.. Praise to Him for everything.. My patience. It worth me twice..

So tell me who is the happier woman in the world?? Yess... Me! Me! What can I do with my happiness? How can I keep it, conceal it, bury it where I may never lose it? I want to kneel as it falls over me like rain, gather it up with lace and silk, and press it over myself again.

In Shaa Allah.. Someday. We will. Sweet. Alive. Amin..

“Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.”


1 comment:

  1. kakak pegi jg kawin c oppoy rpanya ,, hehe .. wahh ,, sweetnya kmu kak , kak bila lagi

    ReplyDelete