About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Love + Friendship




I did read her blog. Simple yet meaningful. Thanxx for the Du'a.. Insha Allah Amin..

We've been friends since long ago.. Since grade 2.. That means, we've known each other for about 13 years.. we share laughter and tears together..  There were lots of memories. I mean, a lot.


Even when we went everywhere, people were like, "woww, the 4 of girls always being together.wherever.whenever.and whatever they do". Amazing, right?? That's the spirit btw..  


They are my friends who inspire, who challenge, who send me in search of some truer sense of myself.


When I am with them, I became myself. No recover or even parody. 


But oh! the blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject. With whom one's deepest as well as one's most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely.


Death cannot kill what never dies.

Nor can spirits ever be divided, that love and live in the same divine principle.

I'm trying not to confuse sadness with regret. not the easiest thing at times. I don't regret that certain things happened. I understand that perhaps I had a choice in the matter, or perhaps I believe in fate. probably not, but so far actions as small as the quickest glance to events as monumental as death have pushed me slowly along to right here, right now. There was no other way to get here.  Take away a handful of angry words, things once thought of as mistakes or regrets, and i'm suddenly a different person with a different history, a different future. That, I would regret. so here I sit. Thinking about a person I once called my best friends. A girl who might be full of sadness and regret, who might not give a damn, or who might, just might, remember the future and realize that's where its at.

The secret of friendship is to be a good listener && guess what, they did too.. 


I love them so much..






2 comments: