About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Monday, November 12, 2012

Ghazalih + Irmah














Meeting you was not an accident but it was fate & love cause you’re contagious











A meeting between two beings who complete one another, who are made for each other, borders already, in my opinion, on a miracle















When we first met, I behaved silly… I was drifting in air, and still am… I love for you for letting me be me.









I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you.

















I'm in love with you and all your little things













I don’t want a relationship where people say, ‘They look so cute together.’ I want one where they say, ‘Look, how happy they are together.’”


















4 comments:

  1. are you getting married mah?macam gambar sebelum kahwin jak nie. nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way to be a princess to my prince. Insha Allah Amin.. heee.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku jadi tukang cuci piring time ko kawen ar mah, taraf2 kuli2 ni sedia berkhidmat.. Hah~a

    ReplyDelete