About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

One plus one equals both ♥



He cried. He said, he was afraid of losing me. So am I.. I see a man who is very perky and cheerful from the outside, but apparently his life is also grieving. Well, in this life we ​​never escape the problem. Our life is like a wheel.  Life is a tragedy,so confront it. . Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ''It might have been". We should only be patient. * reminder to myself

Be encouraged, my dear. Allah loves you even in the midst of your pain. He loves you even when you don't love Him. He loves you when you feel utterly alone. He loves you with an everlasting love. Your suffering can take many things away form you, your health, your happiness, your prosperity, your popularity, your friends, your career, even your family. But there's one thing suffering can't take away: it can't take away the love of Allah. If u feel like there's the end of your life, say it loud, "Astagfirullah'alazim". He is on your way to help u dear. Your tears will worth you. Insha Allah..

When he tried to tell the story of his life, I feel happy. At least, he believed in me. He wants to share all the problem with me. Although I can not fix it, at least, the burden on his heart can be reduced in the slightest. At least he feels supported. Yeah, I'm always beside you. Be a loyal listener. Be someone you can trust on. and someone who will always loving you ..Insha Allah.. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow

People said, when you want to choose a man, choose a man who truly loves her mom. That way will show you how he will love you after then. And I have met with " that man". Grateful to the Almighty. He is my man. I've been out with his mother, and I can feel the love of my own mother. when I am with them, I became myself. I was able to adapt to the situation as like we had met long ago. He is my romantic man. He has a lyrical soul. He can handle me and his mother as well as we were like a family.. The real one. Not like in my dream..

I love you without a reason and that is reason enough. Cause I know there is strength in the differences between us and I know there is comfort when we overlap. So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people in the planet. I mean, what does any one of life really mean? huh.. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things.. All of it, all of the time, everyday. I will notice it. Your life will not go un-noticed bcuz I will be your witness. Insha Allah. One day.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment