About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Running The Movie with Running Men..


Maigattt...Currently I am totally addicted to Running Men.. Can't get to sleep without watch it.. Wat make me totally upset is..this week is my study week but I spent almost of my time to facebook, blogging, sleeping && for surely Running Men.. How will I get a good pointer if I keep doing all of this at the mean time? Whoaaa..


Actually, I oredy no bout RM since last year but I ignored it.. seems like it does not get into my mind before..But now?? I am trully, deeeply into it.. HAHA.. He ever asked me..My sweetheart.. he keep asking me, "why is that "DRAMA" has no ending haa??"...HAHA.. Sometimes u are funny to be "syg".. It's not a drama la.. It's kinda of variety show in Korea..

Running Men && the books..
Both calling me to watch them..
Dearest RM, let me enjoy the book first...
I'll be back on u as soon as I finish my paper on 31st of March..
Insha Allah :)





No comments:

Post a Comment