About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SMART HEART DIALOGUE

When my husband,Jeff, and I were dating, he said, "I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you because you like me more than I like you." If I had taken this words at face value,I may have felt crushed and stopped the relationship before it started. But I understood his fears because I understood his chilhood wounds. I knew actions meant more than words with Distancers, so I didn't react negatively to his statement.

I said : "You know what, that's the breaks of life, I may get hurt and you may not like me as much as I like you, but I'm willing to take that chance and take it easy and go slow. I'm not worried about whether or not you fall in love with me. If you do,you do; if you don't, you don't. I'm having a great time with you, so let's enjoy it and see what happens. I don't know where this is going but I'm willing to see where it's going and take a chance."





No comments:

Post a Comment