About Me

My photo
I see all thing in this world as natural.. and totally believe we are the one who make it be positive, negative, interestng, boring, enjoyable or anything...

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's about HEART

It's a weird feeling.. I dunno how to describe it.. My mom always told me, "if there is sumone who love u,like u or in a great way to say is..fell in love with u, be grateful..Syukurlaaa"..Owwhh,for surely I would really be excited to heard about it before,the previous year..But it is not d same as usually mak..When u told me last night, "ada org merisik2 khabar untuk meminang kau"..Huhh?? "Serious?".. yahhh..seriously.. Tapi kann,I love another person baa.. If no laa kan, I dont really care.. Pedulii laa as long as itu lelaki baik d pandangan mata my parents.. Urrmmm, terus bingung akuh d buat tuh statement..Nasib baik jak my mom boleh handle tuh situasi.. Akuh bukannyaa tidak mau tapi kalau boleh,akuh mau org yg jd pendamping hidupkuh nanti tuh, org yg akuh suka && famly pun suka.. My mom ckp, "50-50"..So,tiada penyesalan d akhir crita..Insha Allah.. Neway, kepada "KAMU".. Never give up yahh.. I told u about diz, so one day, kau tidak terkejut bilaa taw tentang semua nih cuz masanyaa akan tiba.. Itu pasti.. So,hopefully,u can handle ur heart && my heart together.. Smiley


No comments:

Post a Comment